Stacy

I have been having a great time this week with Stacy. She is a resident director at college in Ohio and is spending 7 weeks of her summer in South Africa. She'll be at Agape for the better part of 2 weeks. We've played with the kids, she's helped out in Asiphe, and I hope I've been able to share some of my passion for Agape with her. Stacy's also staying with me in my flat so we're eating together and entertaining each other at night. Last night we watched "Lars and the Real Girl," which she had with her (great movie!). I have to admit that as much as I Love Love Love everyone at Agape and my South Africa friends, it is nice be able to reference "Tagalong" when we're dipping cookies in peanut butter and she knows exactly what I am talking about. And, she grew up in Appleton, Wisconsin, where I lived until I was 6 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment