All the Agape kids

One of South Africa's department stores, Edgars, wants to hang photos of the children in their break rooms so each of the employees can "adopt" a child. So Ami asked me to take pictures of all the 38 children living in the children's homes. Except for 3 of the children who are biological children of houseparents, all of these children are either orphaned or for some reason their parents are not willing or able to raise them. Sili and Meliska are at boarding school during the week, so I had to dig into my archives for pictures of them. I think you will agree that they are a pretty beautiful group of kids (link to my picasa album). :-)

1 comment:

  1. hi amy this is grandpa trying to learn how to work a computer. i am enjoying looking at your communications and pictures. this is all happening at the brookfield public library. I love you and pray for you every day. I'm in a BUG class [a walk in class for beginners]. The library people are very helpful and patient.That's all for now. Grandpa

    ReplyDelete