I love haircuts. Well, really just the shampoo part before the haircut, but anyhow… after more than 6 months since my last haircut, I was beginning to look a bit shaggy. So my first afternoon in Greyton, I walked into a hair salon and asked for a haircut, adding “don’t be afraid to make it too short.” While Carin was cutting what seemed like a lot of hair, I started to feel a bit uneasy and wondered how many women I know would go to a hairdresser in a new city in a foreign country and give those kind of vague instructions…. but in the end everything turned out well, I think, but I’ll let you decide for yourself.
"Don't be afraid to make it too short"
I love haircuts. Well, really just the shampoo part before the haircut, but anyhow… after more than 6 months since my last haircut, I was beginning to look a bit shaggy. So my first afternoon in Greyton, I walked into a hair salon and asked for a haircut, adding “don’t be afraid to make it too short.” While Carin was cutting what seemed like a lot of hair, I started to feel a bit uneasy and wondered how many women I know would go to a hairdresser in a new city in a foreign country and give those kind of vague instructions…. but in the end everything turned out well, I think, but I’ll let you decide for yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thats so adorable :)
ReplyDeletei think it looks good!!! i like super short or super long on you - like you had it before locks of love.
ReplyDeletewhat is happening in Greyton?
I love the hair. You have better Africa Hair than I did. YOu are brave :-)
ReplyDeleteLea Ann
Love it!! Super chic!
ReplyDeleteI think you look darling!
ReplyDelete